We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Route from Dependable to Car Ferry

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
513 posts
Save Topic
Route from Dependable to Car Ferry

Arriving at 4:15 on a Friday. Should I avoid going thru town at this time and take route north over? If so, could you give me directions. I don't want take a chance on getting stuck in town.

Tim

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,882 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Route from Dependable to Car Ferry

It would all depend on how many ships are in. If there are a bunch, I would avoid town.

michigan
Level Contributor
314 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Route from Dependable to Car Ferry

Dependable will be able to help you out. Great staff and they give you a map

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,948 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Route from Dependable to Car Ferry

I would definitely go over the mountain and, as TAtripper said, Dependable will help you out with a map and directions. You'll be going through town as commuters are leaving work going to country and the traffic backup can be really bad whether you take 38 or 30 once you get past town.

Maine
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Route from Dependable to Car Ferry

Absolutely take the north route (is pretty well-marked) and can be followed using the map Dependable provides.

5. Re: Route from Dependable to Car Ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2011, 05:16