We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed at Golden Dragon, Coral Cove or Beach Music?

Springfield...
Level Contributor
961 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone stayed at Golden Dragon, Coral Cove or Beach Music?

I swore I wouldnt rent a villa ever again after our wretched experience with Villa Odessa, but realizing that I don't want to spend the money for a week in 2 rooms at Caneel for the 4 of us, I think that I would be willing to try my luck again and just make sure it's a villa with plenty of glowing reviews. I can't stand the thought of not going back to St Thomas and St John next year. Every time I look at the USVI forum it makes me "homesick" for the VI.

Has anyone stayed at Golden Dragon, Coral Cove or Beach Music?

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
512 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stayed at Golden Dragon, Coral Cove or Beach Music?

Haven't stayed at either and they both look very nice. Personally I like a covered outdoor living area and I don' see that on the main level at Beach Music . Golden Dragon appears to be much bigger and has a lot more outdoor space if that's important. It also appears to be newer. There's my 2 cents!

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,962 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stayed at Golden Dragon, Coral Cove or Beach Music?

I have not stayed at Golden Dragon but...

I did stay next door and I also had a friend stay there in 2007

We love the neighborhood, great location.

My friend loved the house and was very happy with it's condition, here is her review

virgin-islands-on-line.com/sj/sjhotelreviews…

Springfield...
Level Contributor
961 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone stayed at Golden Dragon, Coral Cove or Beach Music?

A late thanks to both of you. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

4. Re: Anyone stayed at Golden Dragon, Coral Cove or Beach Music?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2011, 06:23