We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Sol Inclination-James M. Miller Property Management

canada
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Sol Inclination-James M. Miller Property Management

Just want to give 2 huge thumbs up to Marc Miller of James M. Miller Property Management for making our rental a pleasure. We stayed at Sol Inclination Feb.12-19, and were blown away from the start. It has everything you could want in a rental property-endless views, pool and hot tub,fully stocked with all modern conveniences ,and extremely comfortable beds. It truly felt like home. The villa is definitely everything that Marc's website portrays it to be and more. My favourite time of day was dawn when I could sip my mango rum and juice and just watch the sun rise in silence. It didn't take long to get anywhere on the island and the drive up to skytop was a breeze. We had 6 adults in a minivan with bald tires and had no trouble getting to the top. Marc made this a very smooth process, from the communication leading up to our vacation, to the time he met us at the ferry dock to show us the villa, answering every question along the way. We would recommend Sol Inclination to anyone who wants a truly special place to call home while on vacation and would highly recommend Marc as he treated us first class all the way.

NH
Level Contributor
848 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Sol Inclination-James M. Miller Property Management

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.- Sounds like a good time.

Ringoes, New Jersey
Level Contributor
88 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Sol Inclination-James M. Miller Property Management

Thanks for your review... We are leaving on Monday and staying at Sol Inclination so I am glad to see you were happy with the villa. Is there anything that you wish you had there...that I should bring???

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
501 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Sol Inclination-James M. Miller Property Management

So VERY nice to hear as we've rented Sol Inclination for 2 weeks next year:)

Can't hardly wait...only 11 more months!!!!!!

canada
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Sol Inclination-James M. Miller Property Management

I can't think of anything that you would need to bring as the villa is very well appointed. Previous guests left unused bug spray,sunscreen,and non perishable goods so we did the same. You will love this place, trust me.

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
501 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Sol Inclination-James M. Miller Property Management

How can I possibly wait 11 months??!!

Springfield...
Level Contributor
961 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Sol Inclination-James M. Miller Property Management

I would love to stay there at some point, it looks beautiful. I will have to wait until my youngest is 10 though as they don't allows children under 10 to stay there or we would stay there on our upcoming trip this summer. Glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for posting a review.

7. Re: Villa Sol Inclination-James M. Miller Property Management

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 14:15