We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking at Blue Heaven in Rendevous Bay - any feedback?

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hartford...
Level Contributor
525 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Looking at Blue Heaven in Rendevous Bay - any feedback?

Hi,

We may make a quick and inexpensive trip to St. John with family (2 teens) this March or April. Does anyone have any input regarding this villa which is very reasonable and available. Is it in good condition? Are there any problems with bugs or pests? The view looks great. We don't need a pool. It looks like it is listed with several rental companies. I'm familiar with Viva and Fish, is there one company you would reccomend if we go with this villa? Thanks!

Virginia
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking at Blue Heaven in Rendevous Bay - any feedback?

Here is a link to a review I posted for Blue Heaven Rendezvous after our trip in May 08- tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147409-i432-k2688…

We didn't go through VIVA!, but I have heard very good things about them. We didn't have any problems with bugs at all (there were a couple lizards that would hang out, but they were no harm whatsoever). It's up off the water enough that you get a good enough breeze to get the bugs at bay.

I would definitely recommend this villa for your stay!

Edited: 03 March 2011, 19:52
Virginia
Level Contributor
132 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking at Blue Heaven in Rendevous Bay - any feedback?

Also, if you want to get a birds eye view, I was able to find the villa on google maps before our trip in 08. If you zoom in to the area just to the right of where rte. 104, Fishbay Rd and Southside Rd (as labeled on google maps) meet above rendezvous bay and look in satellite mode in google maps you can see it. There are two blue-roofed villas right by the water, above those is one with a purple roof, and above that is one white roof. Blue Heaven is the red roof directly to the left of the white roof. I thought finding this was pretty cool, so I thought I'd pass it along.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
525 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking at Blue Heaven in Rendevous Bay - any feedback?

Thanks Brandon! I'll see if we can find the time and some frequent flyer airfare to pull this off.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
152 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking at Blue Heaven in Rendevous Bay - any feedback?

Thanks for the info, everyone! I had a hard time finding anything on this villa too. I will staying there 4/20-4/26 and am definitely writing a review afterward.

5. Re: Looking at Blue Heaven in Rendevous Bay - any feedback?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 16:16