We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parasailing

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
703 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Parasailing

Hi - Our son will turn 14 on STJ this summer for our first trip with our family. He would like to try parasailing just not sure of the age requirements? Has anyone tried this? I see they do this out of the Westin it just does not give much information. Thanks.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
605 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parasailing

I'm not sure if there's an age requirement on parasailing, so you'd have to check with the vendors. We went parasailing in Hawaii and loved it. It was a great way to get an aerial view of the islands like none other. I've not been since, because IMO it's expensive for the short lived thrill of it. But, if his age and size permits it - he'd probably love it.

My only advice is to make sure you use a reputable outfit that does take off and landing from a boat rather than the beach. I've seen too many people get hurt parasailing from shore.

Jericho, Vermont
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parasailing

My son was 12 last year when we went parasailing from the Westin. He went up with my wife first, then with me immediatly after. It was a blast and really quite easy. Enjoy!

3. Re: Parasailing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 03:17