We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Viva Vacations?

Roseville, MN
Level Contributor
132 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Viva Vacations?

Has anyone used Viva Vacations? Good/bad experience? Looking at renting Magic View through them.

Thanks.

north carolina
Level Contributor
433 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Viva Vacations?

Yes we have used them twice. They are very friendly and are located right on the island so they are very familiar with all of the villas even the ones they do not have on their website. We always dealt with a lady named Sherolyn. Good luck.

United States
Level Contributor
423 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Viva Vacations?

We rented through them once. They screwed up on our rental car but it all worked out in the end. I would suggest you book your own vehicle.

NH
Level Contributor
849 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Viva Vacations?

We used them and were very happy with them.

Camp Hill
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Viva Vacations?

We have used them twice. They are very friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
152 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Viva Vacations?

We are renting Blue Heaven through them for our trip coming up in a few weeks and they have been very nice to work with. I also worked with Sherolyn and found her very helpful.

Camden, ME
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used Viva Vacations?

We used Viva last April when we rented Sapphire Breeze. They were great to work with, in particular Sherolyn!

7. Re: Has anyone used Viva Vacations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 13:16