We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Days to go YEAH!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
14 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
6 Days to go YEAH!

Stalking boards hourly now! Spice Cam junky all day too! Coming down Saturday the 2nd soooo exciting! Rented Beach Garden VIlla with our best friends and cannot contain ourselves at this point....already almost packed too!

Questions left - where to pickup breakfast treats close to cruz bay? Is Baked in the Sun a bakery with rolls etc? Early riser so thought I could jump out in the am get fresh rolls etc..house is in chocolate Hole any suggestions? We like to make breakfast in the house usually but looking for suggestions to pickup danish etc ...

Doing a full day private boat trip to bvis chartered Dell Rose thru fly girl should be a excellent day too - other than that just chillin after this lousy lousy winter even got a few inches of snow this week here in Long Island ugh!

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
382 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 Days to go YEAH!

I can not answer any of your questions, just want to second your emotions.

We are also from LI, can't believe we are having snow and more is predicted this week, and it went from 60 degrees back to 30. The next four weeks can't come soon enough for us.

Have a wonderful trip!

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
14 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 Days to go YEAH!

Thanks you too! Enough already with this weather! Hope we both have great weather on vacation...but a rainy day in paradise is still a day in paradise....

New Jersey
Level Contributor
217 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 Days to go YEAH!

4 days to go for us. We're arriving on Friday afternoon and staying for 10 days!!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
217 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 Days to go YEAH!

Have fun! We're staying at Reef Madness in Coral Bay. Fell in love with Coral Bay years ago!

Mentioned in this post
Coral Bay
Coral Bay
St. John
salem, ma
Level Contributor
84 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 6 Days to go YEAH!

Have a great time! I'm here now and it is perfect! Unfortunatly our count down to head home has begun :(.

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
537 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 6 Days to go YEAH!

Beach Garden looks fabulous.....have a GREAT time and post a trip report when you get back!!!

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
537 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 6 Days to go YEAH!

smithduke...please tell me about Reef Madness when you return...seriously thinking about it for a 2012 trip:)

Chester, Maryland
Level Contributor
456 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 6 Days to go YEAH!

Congratulations, hope you have a wonderful time.

Yes Baked in the Sun has excellent breakfast goodies, the turnovers are wonderful. Also Deli Grotto has great stuff too.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
14 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 6 Days to go YEAH!

Excellent thanks! Will definetly post a review upon return as I rely on them myself!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
217 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 6 Days to go YEAH!

LBMcG...I will. It looks like a beautiful villa and the owners seem like great people!!

I'm going to take lots of pics and video's to give future renters an idea of what it's like. I wish more people would do that.