We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkel gear availability

Raleigh
Level Contributor
107 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
snorkel gear availability

Last question today, promise....We arrive July 2, right before the festival. What are the chances snorkel gear will be all rented out in the Cruz Bay area? Should we just bring our own? Can anyone give me a website of a place that rents gear so we can check on prices?

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
6,174 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkel gear availability

Just got back May 18th. Hubby rented mask, snorkel & fins for 1 week for $40 from LowKey Watersports. I have my own gear, which I take.

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,787 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkel gear availability

LowKey are great - I think you will be OK (there are a few other companies as well) and your other option is to bring your mask/snorkel and just rent the fins during your stay :)

Pia

NC
Level Contributor
806 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: snorkel gear availability

Hey Raleigh!! We're Cary folks and go every year...for the last 20 years!

Save a little money & hassle and bring your own - really!! We never even bring fins because the buoyancy is fantastic - just a good mask & snorkel!

4. Re: snorkel gear availability

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 07:17