We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budlight

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
budlight

do they serve the american beer budlight in the virgin islands?

Parker, CO
Level Contributor
790 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: budlight

Yes, the absolutley do! Make sure to hit Woody's for Happy Hour!

Pia
St John, VI
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
4,684 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: budlight

Yes - we are America - whether they have it in stock is another question :)

Pia

54b
Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
535 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: budlight

It'll be interesting for you to put your love of domestic beers to the test down there...I live in Dallas and drink a wide assortment of beers, but probably choose Bud Light most often.

But for some reason, when I'm down in the Caribbean, Bud Light doesn't taste the same to me and I usually opt for Red Stripe or Presidente. Conversely, even though those beers can be purchased in Dallas, they don't taste as good to me when consumed here.

Probably an environmental thing or perhaps I've been conditioned by commercials to want a Caribbean beer in the Caribbean, but I actually do notice a difference.

4. Re: budlight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 June 2014, 21:06
Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
647 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: budlight

Elleigh I noticed this is your first post. Welcome! We enjoy Carib beer when we visit St. John.

Portsmouth, New...
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: budlight

When in StJ drink Virgin Islands Summer Ale brewed, of course, in Portland, Maine. Or else, Bud Lite Lime.

St Thomas, VI
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
7,701 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: budlight

There's also the new Heineken Light.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, East End
Level Contributor
5,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: budlight

Presidente, Sol, Carib, Red Stripe, Corona all are great beach beers. Bud Lite Lime is terrible. Sorry DonaldFagen :)

B.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: budlight

Bud Light???? are you serious...drink the local beer from Virgin Island Brewery its awesome. Leave your Bud Light at home and go straight for the Painkillers!!!!

Mt.Laurel,NJ
Level Contributor
822 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: budlight

I tend to stick with the local rum & juices' and the ingenuity of the bartender at whichever bar we're at.

I LOVE BEER, and enjoy my ice cold Miller Lite on island, but a "must have" to enjoy are the local rum concoctions.

Tried to replicate some of them at home, and they're perty good, but they don't ever taste the same...

Have a picnic, and remember,always , the not so secret ingredient-

SMILES!

MJ