We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy place to rent a Jeep for a day

Boston...
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Easy place to rent a Jeep for a day

Hi everyone - We're staying in St Thomas for the week and wanted to head over to STJ on the first ferry in the morning, rent a jeep and explore the island then drop off the Jeep and hop on the ferry. I'm wondering if this is logistically possible and if so what is my best bet to waste the least amount of time possible.

Thanks in advance!

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,787 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy place to rent a Jeep for a day

Most all car rental places are within walking distance. I would recommend calling the day before and seeing if anyone has anything. You can try:

Conrad Sutton

Denzil Cline

Courtesy (i believe they will meet you at the dock)

L&L (will meet you at the dock)

Cool Breeze

Good Luck!

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
6,071 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy place to rent a Jeep for a day

Check out www.stjohnusvi.com for lots of info including the jeep rental companies with phone numbers. Have a great visit!

Valdosta, Georgia
Level Contributor
102 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy place to rent a Jeep for a day

We rented from Conrad Sutton our last trip and they are right down the road from the feery dock. Whomever you use, I would definitely call and arrange it before you get there as based on the time of year, they may not have anything available!

4. Re: Easy place to rent a Jeep for a day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 22:18