We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Areas within a 10 minute drive of downtown Cruz Bay

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
9 posts
Save Topic
Areas within a 10 minute drive of downtown Cruz Bay

I think I need to back up a bit here. From the start I guess I've been under the impression that the only villa's that were within a 10 minute driving radius of downtown Cruz Bay had to be located in Cruz Bay, but I'm realizing I was wrong. It now seems like many villa's in Chocolate Hole and Rendevous Bay are within that 10 minute loop too. Is this the case? and if so what else falls within 10 minutes?

covington ga
Level Contributor
337 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Areas within a 10 minute drive of downtown Cruz Bay

after you get use to the roads and turns: the villas in gibney beach area including terrahawk & kallaloo, all maria bluff villas, gifft hill villas via cline rd, most hart bay villas and some of klien bay and west side of fish bay villas and probably all villas in that area all way to reef bay are within max 15 min. perhaps some of the northern most villas in virgin grand that have short drives up to gifft hill rd. shame vg lost access to south shore rd through the westin because all would be within an easy 10 min drive.

papabou

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,358 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Areas within a 10 minute drive of downtown Cruz Bay

Seriously and notwithstanding it's volcanic nature, it's a very small island and nothing is too far from anywhere.

3. Re: Areas within a 10 minute drive of downtown Cruz Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2011, 22:59
Boston...
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Areas within a 10 minute drive of downtown Cruz Bay

Thanks for offering a great solution, I appreciate the contact info.

5. Re: Areas within a 10 minute drive of downtown Cruz Bay

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 March 2014, 23:05
6. Re: Areas within a 10 minute drive of downtown Cruz Bay

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 13:19