We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BVI Day trip for two

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Topic
BVI Day trip for two

Hi,

We want to take a day trip to the BVI while on St John... There are only two of us so a private charter is too expensive. I know that there are quite a few boats that go there.but: My question is, does anyone know if there is a boat that goes to the Caves, Indians and the Baths?

Thanks.

Allen, Texas
Level Contributor
365 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: BVI Day trip for two

We took the Limnos Charter boat with our boys to the Bath's and Caves. The Indians were close by but we didn't stop there. It was definitely the highlight of our vacation! Check it out: www.limnoscharters.com/BVIPage/BVIPage.html

Boston
Level Contributor
3,610 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BVI Day trip for two

I also highly recommend the Limnos Charters. We went out with them about 4 years ago or so on a previous trip to STJ. One of the best things about this charter is that it lands at the town center on Virgin Gorda then you take a bus over to the Baths so you get to see a little bit of the island itself. Secondly, its not a party boat so you have room to breathe and walk around, not cheek to cheek like some of the party boats. Very courteous and friendly people! A real must do to see the Baths and the Caves. They also give some basic snorkling instruction if you need it.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
10 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BVI Day trip for two

there is a day trip that goes to the baths,virgin gorda,snorkeling spots and jost van dyke and lunch on a small island.new horizons,breakaway cost is about 150. each plus customs fee 30.each you will have a great day.

Parker, CO
Level Contributor
790 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BVI Day trip for two

I'd urge you to go for a private charter and try to find another couple or two to help defray the cost. It will end up costing less than a group charter and you will have an awesome time! I think Pia can help you find others to share.

Boston
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: BVI Day trip for two

Thanks for your advice... can't wait to get there.

Lake Forest...
Level Contributor
549 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BVI Day trip for two

when are you going to be there? We will be four Dec. 5-14.

Boston
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: BVI Day trip for two

We'll be there January 1-9th...

long island ny
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: BVI Day trip for two

Looking to do the same trip to bvi for the day will be at st johns 1/2/2012 to 1/8/2012 like the idea of private charter with other couples prefer no kids but whatever works been to bvi twice got married there always good times anybody know good charter boat?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
10 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: BVI Day trip for two

we are going to be in st.john from dec 13-16 would like to share a charter with guys please check out lion in da sun or if you have anyone you like.regards,richard

Boston
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: BVI Day trip for two

Pask2222, I hope you mean St John USVI? not st Johns? so yeah, we would love to share a charter. But we'd need another pair to make the cost affordable for us. We are two women couple, no kids. Want to snorkel the Indians and Caves, would like to check out the Baths and JVD. I've read on the forums that ww.palmtreecharters.com is the way to go. If this sounds good to you guys lets start a new thread and try to find another couple. Let me know. Thanks