We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Too Soon?

Portsmouth, New...
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Too Soon?

To be thinking about STJ most every day now even though we don't arrive until 2/23?

NY metro
Level Contributor
566 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Too Soon?

Welcome to my world (arrive 1/25). :) :)

Billings, MT
Level Contributor
284 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Too Soon?

I sure hope not because we don't get there until May 21 and I'm doing the very same thing :)

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,943 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Too Soon?

I am not there until 4/21 and I can not stop thinking about it!

Hudson, Florida
Level Contributor
407 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Too Soon?

It is never too soon!! I will not be there until 6/24 & I cannot stop thinking about it either!!

Boston
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Too Soon?

I leave in 4 days and am out of my mind, started a manual countdown 3 months ago

Parker, CO
Level Contributor
795 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Too Soon?

We get there on 2/24. So NO...NOT TOO SOON!!! 87 days!!!! :)

Brookfield, Illinois
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Too Soon?

I am not alone?? Good. We leave on 2/4 and I read this board daily as if I it were tomorrow. I guess STJ does that to you, especially as the snow starts to fly up here in Chicao.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
311 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Too Soon?

NO, We just got back 11/12, and no ticker in the foreseable future, YET Still thinking about it.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
605 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Too Soon?

I don't even have a return trip scheduled (supposed to do Grand Cayman next November) and I can't get STJ out of my head. I'm on here daily, the spice cam daily - and over the weekend I found myself looking at vrbo hoping for a weekend rental opportunity for January...but I can't afford it!!

Portsmouth, New...
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Too Soon?

Thanks that makes me feel better. Well to be honest, I'd keep thinking about it and looking at pictures from years past no matter what y'all said! Just getting more psyched by the week for our annual February visit. This time of year is great as before you know it, it will be New Year's day. Then only 7 weeks to go! By the time we get back up here on 3/3 the Red Sox are playing Grapefruit League baseball and it's only two weeks until we turn the clocks ahead and have sunlight (and hope of Spring even if it's a little bit of a false hope in these parts in March) and can begin puttering in the yard after work again. This trip breaks up the winter so nicely and STJ is heaven! When I think about it I can almost taste the Pupu portions and Pain Killer's at Rhumb Lines! Or feel the heat and then the wind at that special spot on the Ram's Head Trail. Well, you all know how far one could go on and on here.... Lucky we can!