We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin & Virgin Islands hotels or villas

Stamford
1 post
Save Topic
Westin & Virgin Islands hotels or villas

We will be visiting the Virgin Islands in March to attend a wedding at the Westin. We have 2 children 8 & 10. We are seeking out information from someone familiar with the area to know what other accommodations are available very close to the Westin but maybe a little less $$$. Or if the $$ will be worth it to just stay at the Westin??

North Carolina
Level Contributor
102 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin & Virgin Islands hotels or villas

I've been researching this same thing for a while. Someone told me about stjohnscondos.com. They have specials for rentals on their villas. I emailed them over the New Years weekend for deals, and they replied immediately. We actually aren't able to travel as planned, but they offered great rates and outstanding service in the few interactions we had. It seems from the many reviews I read highly encouraged Westin Villas over other options, including Westin rooms themselves. Their rates also included all taxes and fees, versus the Westin direct options.

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin & Virgin Islands hotels or villas

You can also look at REDWEEK.com for rental options at the Westin. Another good source for Westin or villa rentals is VRBO.com. Going directly thru the Westin is the most expensive option to renting - you can easily save 1/3 to 1/2 off their rates. Goodluck!

Parker, CO
Level Contributor
799 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Westin & Virgin Islands hotels or villas

You can find a condo at Grande Bay on VRBO for significantly less than you can get just a basic hotel room at the Westin. Grande Bay is also in a better location. If you are looking at paying over $300 a night for the Westin, you can do better renting a condo.

4. Re: Westin & Virgin Islands hotels or villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2013, 10:21