We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Love Villa in Summer?

Parkton Md
Level Contributor
121 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
One Love Villa in Summer?

Has anyone stayed at One Love villa during the hot season(June-Sept,)? The villa looks great, but I was wondering how hot the villa got and what was the deck like with the full sun exposure all day> We are down to just a few choices with a villa and One Love is near the top.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,054 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One Love Villa in Summer?

I am very interested in hearing the responses you get!! Looks great to me, too.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,054 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One Love Villa in Summer?

bump

Parkton Md
Level Contributor
121 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One Love Villa in Summer?

We are down to two choices so far, if I don`t read anything on One Love soon, I think we are going to book Blue Algave.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,054 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One Love Villa in Summer?

I feel your frustration- SOMEONE must have stayed there!!! Blue Agave looks gorgeous but it is above my budget and we truly only need one bedroom ourselves- I just liked the looks of One Love and hoped to get some feedback. Happy travels and I hope things work out for you- please let me know!

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
439 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One Love Villa in Summer?

The ac works great. There are covered areas that provide shade. You'll be fine. The house is great!!!

6. Re: One Love Villa in Summer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 08:42