We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comments on Palm Terrace Villas

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CT
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Topic
Comments on Palm Terrace Villas

Has anyone satyed at Palm Terrace Villas/Condos? I'd love to hear about your experience.

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comments on Palm Terrace Villas

Hi there, YES and LOVED THEM :)

We rented units 4, 5 and 6 last week for our friends and family. Everyone loved everything about the units.

Great things:

Location- I wondered if it would be a little too far to walk into town, but not at all- everyone walked in all the time. Do you know where they are? if not I can explain so you'll get an idea. Very near to Gallow's.

Decor- They are just like the photos on the website, beautifully decorated with high end furnishings, four poster beds, granite counters, large tile showers in all the baths...

Amenities- They've thought of everything! Coolers, beach chairs, rafts for the pool there, tupperware, serving dishes (we entertained in unit #6 a couple of nights) etc...

Things they might consider adding:

Large beach towels

(that's really it!, bring some with you if you will want them, or use the regular bath ones)

CT
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Comments on Palm Terrace Villas

Thanks Kimwa. Can you explain where they are in relation to Zozo's? Did you use the pool/was it nice? Did your units have an Ocean view? Did you feel like you're in an apt complex? sorry for all the questions.

CT
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Comments on Palm Terrace Villas

Kimwa.. forgot to ask... have you stayed at Gallows Point? If so, is Palm Terrace higher end?

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comments on Palm Terrace Villas

Hi, I have not stayed in the suites at GP, but the property did look nice while we were there at Zozo's, so I cannot compare finishes in the units themselves. I do have quite a few pics of PTV too if you want to see.

New Haven...
Level Contributor
258 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Comments on Palm Terrace Villas

Good, you know where GP/Zozo's is-

-stay on the road that continues past GP and their upper guest parking area (overlooking the sea)

-just at the parking lot the road splits, one way goes mostly level to the left and the other goes down the hill towards Frank Bay (and the desalination center, and the coconut coast art gallery)

- half way down the little hill there is a left (sea grape lane) kind of looks like a paved driveway at first. Up about 4 houses on the right is PTV.

There are two square-ish three story buildings. It did not seem like an apartment complex at all- it was very low key and very nice.

I preferred being in unit 6 because it was right next to the pool, but this unit did not have big terraces like the upper units did. Unit 6 have a sit out terrace off the master bedroom and one with two chairs by the entry over looking the pool.

Best views are from unit 4, best ceilings too- they look very cool and islandy.

There are water views of Frank Bay to the left and the sea straight ahead, but the higher you are the clearer the view of course. Lower down- you are looking over some of the other houses.

let me know if you have any more ?'s, it's no problem at all :)

Pasadena, Ca.
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Comments on Palm Terrace Villas

Hi StJohnaholic,

I was just curious if you ended up staying a PTV and what you thought of it.

I'm planning for my family this summer and would like to stay there.

Thanks

7. Re: Comments on Palm Terrace Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 10:28