We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St John Villa Company

Buchanan, Georgia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
St John Villa Company

Has anyone had any experience renting from St John Villa Company? We are looking at a unit in Grand Bay.

Thank you!

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for St. John, Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
3,275 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St John Villa Company

I don't know them, maybe Pia does. But, their about us link has placeholder text... never a good sign. http://www.stjohnvillaco.com/about-us

Cheers, RickG

Buchanan, Georgia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: St John Villa Company

Rick,

Thanks so much for your response. I found the condo through VRBO. http://www.vrbo.com/331587. Let me know what you think. Don't like the way that website looks.

Thanks again!

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for St. John, Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
3,275 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St John Villa Company

I'm actually a Grande Bay fan (ducking thrown stones) and hope to stay there soon. This looks like a very nice unit. I don't know the owners, so I can't comment there.

Cheers, RickG

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
217 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St John Villa Company

Rachelle is the owner of St. John Villa Co. And I speak from experience when i say that she is very reputable and responsible with the units she manages at Grande Bay. I would not hesitate to rent from her at all.

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
6,043 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St John Villa Company

I would encourage her to get her website complete. The way it looks now makes the company look less than reliable and based on the way it looks right now, I would not use them.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
217 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: St John Villa Company

Her main website is stjohncondorentals.com - I am an owner at Grande Bay and will pass along the concerns I read here. I do not own the unit listed by the original poster.

Chester, Maryland
Level Contributor
456 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: St John Villa Company

We rented a unit at Grande Bay this past February that she manages and she was very responsive to all of our requests. She arranged for a parking space for us even though the unit was not advertised to provide one, allowed us to leave our bags in the closet after we checked out and the unit was being cleaned so we wouldn't have to drag our luggage around all day while waiting for the 2:00 ferry.

We wouldn't hesitate to rent a unit she managed.

Buchanan, Georgia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: St John Villa Company

Thank you all for your responses....make the decision much easier:)

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: St John Villa Company

We stayed in this unit in May and were beyond pleased. The kitchen is very small but has everything a couple would need. The bedroom, bath and kitchen are inside and air conditioned. All the other living spaces are outside and cooled by ceiling fans. The views were incredible. I will definitely stay there again. Oh, and Rachelle was fantastic. The new electric grill didn't have the cooking grate and she was willing to go to St Thomas that day so we could cook out. She's very responsive. Don't be at all concerned about using any of the villas she represents.

Mentioned in this post
St. Thomas
St. Thomas
U.S. Virgin Islands
Buchanan, Georgia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: St John Villa Company

Wow...thank you so much! We are soooo looking forward to our trip!