We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Tap Room

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gap, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
The Tap Room

Does anyone know if The Tap Room is still open on St. John?

Jericho, Vermont
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Tap Room

Absolutely. St. John Brewers were just discussed today at:

http://www.on-stjohn.com/

I have always enjoyed my stops at The Tap Room

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
155 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Tap Room

First of all - thanks for the info on the The Tap Room - that's on the list for our next trip and secondly - thanks for the link to the on-stjohn.com website! A new site where I can dream away the days until we return in October!

Billings, MT
Level Contributor
262 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Tap Room

You'll love The Tap Room...try the vanilla rum and homemade rootbeer...so good! Also, their hummus ( from Sam and Jack's Deli ) is amazing!

Parker, CO
Level Contributor
790 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Tap Room

Just wanted to mention that I was watching TV the other day. They were doing an interview with Kenny Chesney and he was wearing a "The Tap Room" ball cap. I loved it! Few people would know what that means or what it is. :)

Gap, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The Tap Room

Woo Hoo watched the episode of The Tap Room on UTube can't wait to go, thanks for the info!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Tap Room

Here is a link to a very cool you-tube video about the owners of the Tap Room!

www.youtube.com/watch…

Bonita Springs
Level Contributor
184 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Tap Room

Of course! A show on youtube just did a special on them. I'm telling you this just as everyone else has on this thread.

Here is the video and a little information on the story of Cheech and Kevin and how they started St. John Brewers and the Tap Room

rumshopryan.com/2012/…

Cheers!

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
98 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Tap Room

Anybody have their winter brew? I'm a dark beer fanatic and think I may have to pop by to give it a try.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for St. John, Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Tap Room

The guys have built a very respectable tap room featuring a great selection of draught beers, at the end of a very long supply chain. Getting any decent craft beer in the islands is very tough. Draught beer is almost impossible. As a brewery owner, I'm pick about the beer I drink. When I'm on St. John, I drink at the Tap Room.

Cheers, RickG

Charlotte Amalie...
Level Contributor
676 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The Tap Room

RickG you need to do a commercial like the Mexican dude!! Nice show on Ex-Pat about the Tap Room guys.

Ronnie