We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza!!!!

Gap, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Pizza!!!!

Can anyone suggest places to get pizza. We LOVE pizza and it is a must find. Thanks!

Albuquerque, NM
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pizza!!!!

We enjoyed Ronnie's Pizza 'N Mo on our recent visit.

Very good crust!

michigan
Level Contributor
314 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pizza!!!!

I second that. Best pizza we've had on St. John. We had it delivered.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pizza!!!!

Love Ronnie's and donkey diner!

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pizza!!!!

Joes Rum Hut in Wharfside has great pizza as well. We enjoyed it twice on our last trip.

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
2,703 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pizza!!!!

You can get pizza at Ronnie's, Joe's Pizza (Joe's Rum Hut), Cafe Roma, Da Livio's on the Cruz Bay side of the island and Donkey Diner on the Coral Bay side. Ronnie's and Joe's have it by the slice, so you can always grab a slice from them and see if you want to order a whole pie :)

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,948 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pizza!!!!

Hope that once you have your pizza fix you'll try local food while here!

Northeast
Level Contributor
167 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Pizza!!!!

We've had both Cafe Roma and Donkey Diner pizza. I am fairly certain (from what I can remember) we liked Donkey Diner quite a bit, and were satisfied with Cafe Roma, but didn't consider it mouth watering. It was decent, and after a long day at the beach, anything that fills your belly is always satisfactory.

Rockwall, Texas
Level Contributor
897 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pizza!!!!

Does Donkey Diner have pizza every night or just some nights? We have never done pizza on St. John because I love trying seafood and local fare. Some local fare hasn't quite been my cup of tea, but for the most part we've always had good food on ST. John!

Northeast
Level Contributor
167 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Pizza!!!!

I'm not certain if it is only on a few nights (but I feel like when we went it was only one or two nights a week), but the website says to always call ini advance as they often sell out. Just another FYI - the breakfast there is also really, really great.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Pizza!!!!

They serve pizza on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. As previous poster mentioned, I would call first to confirm as they do sometimes run out or change the schedule.