We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daydreamer or Kekoa for Jost day trip

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Daydreamer or Kekoa for Jost day trip

We are deciding on these 2 boats. Thoughts? Staff, food and boat. Thx!

Cruz Bay, St. John
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Daydreamer or Kekoa for Jost day trip

Kekoa... Great boat, outstanding crew.

Edited: 27 August 2012, 11:41
Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
80 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Daydreamer or Kekoa for Jost day trip

Ditto to CaptJohn's post. Was lucky enough to go on Kekoa three weeks ago for a day trip to Jost. LOVED the crew. They felt more like a family. Beautiful people and a beautiful story behind the boat. The boat owners wife even made our morning snack herself which consisted of a beautiful fruit tray, homemade banana bread and some amazing mango chutney. Annie's version of the painkiller called a brain killer was pretty awesome, too! I haven't been on Daydreamer, but I'm thinking that they would have to be pretty amazing to beat the Kekoa!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Daydreamer or Kekoa for Jost day trip

I've never been on Daydreamer, but that's because I've fallen in love with Kekoa and don't want to go on any other boat! They are family owned/operated, they built their own catamaran. We've had great experiences all around, I highly recommend them.

4. Re: Daydreamer or Kekoa for Jost day trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2013, 10:16