We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Side by side villa's for rent

Beamsville...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Side by side villa's for rent

We have never been to St. John and would love to check it out. We are travelling with a couple of families (teenage kids) at the end of December for a week.. We each want our own place to stay but want to stay beside each other. I can not tell if there are villas next to each other. Any recommendations/ideas for us?

Thank you for your help!

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
382 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Side by side villa's for rent

Caribbean Villa used to have a section on their website just for this purpose, but since the website revamp, I can no longer find it. You can search their site and as you read through some of the profiles of each house it will tell you who it's neighbors are. Also, contact them for more specific info, they have always been helpful to me.

You can also tell how many BRs you need in each house and budget for each house and you will receive some more replies from forumites.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
591 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Side by side villa's for rent

Check with the on island agencies. Tell them your needs and do it soon if you are talking about December 2012!

Parker, Colorado
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Side by side villa's for rent

What sizes are families? Same budget?

Parker, Colorado
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Side by side villa's for rent

What sizes are families? Same budget?

Wyoming
Level Contributor
281 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Side by side villa's for rent

Pink Conch and Bombalassy are twin villas.

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
6,185 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Side by side villa's for rent

Check out www.stjohnusvi.com for lots of info including villa rental & car rental companies. Be aware that some villas require a 10 day stay at that time of year and that it is the most expensive time to go. You will each need to rent a vehicle too and if you are talking about Dec 2012, you need to reserve them YESTERDAY!!!

Edited: 29 August 2012, 16:04
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
63 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Side by side villa's for rent

Latitude and Villa Rendezvous are right next to each other

Canton, Michigan
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Side by side villa's for rent

Casa Tua is actually 2 villas. 1 is 2 bedroom and the other is 1 bedroom.

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Side by side villa's for rent

Years ago, I rented Orchid Villa in Klien Bay. There was another Villa named Oleander (or something like that) right next door. Both were 3br with loft. Killer views from the deck and pool area. Now this was about 10 years ago so I do not know the condition of these homes now. I rented through Caribbean Villas.

10. Re: Side by side villa's for rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2013, 10:17