We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a nice all day sailing/snorkeling trip.

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tempe, Arizona
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for a nice all day sailing/snorkeling trip.

I am meeting family in St. John in January and it happens to be my parents 40th wedding anniversary. I'm a looking for someone who does all day sailing/snorkeling trips out of St. John. There will be six of us ranging from 25 to 64 years in age. Looking for someone who will take a small group (no cattle boats or booze cruises) for a relaxing day of family fun.

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,105 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a nice all day sailing/snorkeling trip.

It sounds like you want Capt. Phil - the Wayward Sailor. You'll love him! He loves to teach and tell stories. He was involved with the movie "Jaws". He's got lots of great stories, and it's no booze cruise. Though I am pretty sure he had beer on board, along with water and sodas and a good lunch with brownies :)

St. John
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a nice all day sailing/snorkeling trip.

Ck out Treazzure!

Kentucky
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a nice all day sailing/snorkeling trip.

Echo the Wayward recommendation. No booze cruise, does have beer, cokes etc. Loves to sail, snorkel and tell stories. First mate Tarn is great also. Takes a max of 6.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,598 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a nice all day sailing/snorkeling trip.

Another vote for Captain Phil!

5. Re: Looking for a nice all day sailing/snorkeling trip.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2013, 10:16