We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jost Scuba Ecotours

kod
Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
257 reviews
Save Topic
Jost Scuba Ecotours

I am considering the Sandy Spit, Sandy Cay, Little JVD Ecotour with Jost VanDyke Scuba. I emailed them and they do give you some time at the end to go to Soggy Dollar. Could anyone out there give me some first hand knowledge?

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, East End
Level Contributor
5,249 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jost Scuba Ecotours

Those would not be my choices for diving in the BVI. The wreck of the Rhone is the most famous sight and a world famous. I have never heard of Jost Scuba Ecotours and found it interesting that they don't mention the Rhone on their site.

B.

kod
Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jost Scuba Ecotours

This is a snorkeling, hiking, and nature observing tour, not scuba. I am looking to hear from someone who has actually gone on the tour.

3. Re: Jost Scuba Ecotours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 23:05
kod
Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jost Scuba Ecotours

couldn't find anything there and the forum not nearly as active. will post anyway.

5. Re: Jost Scuba Ecotours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 06:16