We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite charter snorkel spots

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
148 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Favorite charter snorkel spots

We are going on two charters, the week we are on St. John. the first, with some newbies we will hit Caves, indians, Baths and finish at the Soggy Dollar. For the second we want ot hit some different snorkel spots. Any suggestions??? We will probably end up at Jost near the end of the day on the second one as well. Thanks.

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favorite charter snorkel spots

The cays above St. John including Congo and Henley cays are awesome snorkeling.

Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Favorite charter snorkel spots

My hubby and I, will be in St. John this June (our first trip). We booked a snorkel excursion with Sail Safaris on the Flygirl. I hope it is amazing as it sounds ... They go to Lovango Cay, Henley Cay, Congo Cay, etc.

Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Favorite charter snorkel spots

Both sides of Loveango are interesting and different.

St. Thomas
Level Contributor
4,251 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favorite charter snorkel spots

You will be spending a lot of time traveling on the 1st trip.

Since both days are BVI trips and include Customs in both countries maybe the second day could include Guana Is. - Brewers Bay - Smugglers Cove - Little Thatch - Sandy Spit - and Little Harbor.

Edited: 24 February 2013, 04:32
5. Re: Favorite charter snorkel spots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2014, 05:15