We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bathroom/ Bedroom in Drakes Lookout?

Swedesboro, NJ
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bathroom/ Bedroom in Drakes Lookout?

My family and I are considering staying in Drakes Lookout, Coral Bay in Feb.

We need to have 2 bedrooms on the same floor with interior access, and fenced pool area. The bedrooms for Drakes Lookout are on the first floor which is fine, but I know sometimes the first floor of a villa can smell a little musty. There are no pictures of the bathroom in DL, but I trust they are clean and sufficient?. Are the beds on the first floor comfortable? The kids will be fine no matter what.

We are also looking at Mill Ridge, which seems to have it all.

Thanks for any input

Tennessee
Level Contributor
215 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bathroom/ Bedroom in Drakes Lookout?

Hi! Did you go with Drake's Lookout? We are heading down at the end of June and I was wondering where the 3rd bedroom is in relation to the rest of the house.

virgin islands
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bathroom/ Bedroom in Drakes Lookout?

The third bedroom is in a whole new "pod" the building is at the end of the driveway, above and behind house. Hope this helps.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
215 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bathroom/ Bedroom in Drakes Lookout?

Yes, that does help. I can't find much recent info on the place. Thank you!

Reston, Virginia
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bathroom/ Bedroom in Drakes Lookout?

How was your trip. I am considering Drakes Lookout this coming May and am curious what the view looks like from the Master Bedroom. Appears it looks out while laying there over your balcony? A little picky but curious

5. Re: Bathroom/ Bedroom in Drakes Lookout?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2015, 07:15