We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cafe Livin' Back Open for Tapas at Night

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cafe Livin' Back Open for Tapas at Night

Cafe Livin' started their dinner tapas menu this week. Tuesday through Saturday 5-9pm. Different menu every night with Fridays being sushi night! I've already been twice and everything is delicious. I love that there is something new every day… not only keeps things interesting, but it also means the best freshest ingredients as well. Price range seems to be between $8-$13 per item. They also do a couple of different desserts each night. So even if you just need to give your sweet tooth some attention, you should check them out. Wharfside Village, in the courtyard in front of High Tide. I think they post menus on their Facebook page too.

kod
Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
1,549 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cafe Livin' Back Open for Tapas at Night

I have never tried but this year its on my list early.I have had my fill of overpriced places many that fall short.

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cafe Livin' Back Open for Tapas at Night

Their prices are pretty reasonable at any time of the day. I eat here a lot because the food is just plain good. Bill has been a chef at many of the islands top restaurants and you can tell that he still has all of the passion he had in fine dining. He makes a lot of things from scratch and you sure can taste the difference. I really like the tapas because I tend to be a grazer and like to try a bunch of different things. The prices are low enough and the portions aren't too big, that I can get several things and share with the husband. They are pretty awesome about special requests too. Some of the other customers laugh when I order the "Lox, no lox" for breakfast, but Olivia and Bill know just what I mean :)

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cafe Livin' Back Open for Tapas at Night

Some mis-info on my post… they open at 5:30 Tuesday through Saturday, not 5pm like I first stated :)

Fairhope, Alabama
Level Contributor
299 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cafe Livin' Back Open for Tapas at Night

Thanks for mentioning this, I've aadded it to my list of places to eat. I love tapas and these sound reasonably priced with a good location.

5. Re: Cafe Livin' Back Open for Tapas at Night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 06:20