We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Altagracia?

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ridgewood, New...
Level Contributor
63 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Altagracia?

Has anyone stayed recently? Mostly rave reviews, but one awful one. Anyone been there in the last few months???????????????

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
316 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Altagracia?

I just looked at the reviews-I must admit it freaks me out about the bugs. Really quite badly. I stayed on Vieques for a week and never saw a bug, so I am keeping my fingers crossed here. That said, after that incident (which the management company admits to, just not quite as bad as the reviewer said it was) I bet they NEVER miss a month for extermination. Kind of like the best time to eat at a restaurant is shortly after they have been busted by the Health Department, lol.

Ridgewood, New...
Level Contributor
63 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Altagracia?

Good point, actually. I hate to let one review scare me away from what looks like a beautiful place, but it does freak me out a bit. But then I think, it is an island and that;s part of it all - iguanas, bugs, whatever.

oklahoma city
Level Contributor
292 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Altagracia?

Stayed there before the remodel and it was pretty good and now with the pool area remodeled it looks awesome. I would definetly stay here again.

4. Re: Altagracia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:21