We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dive shops on St.John's????

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ny
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dive shops on St.John's????

Hi, we are considering going to St.Johns in April and wonder if there are any Dive shops actually on St.Johns or do i have to go back to St.Thomas.

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
5,835 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dive shops on St.John's????

Yes, there are dive shops on St John (no S). LowKey Watersports in Cruz Bay and Cruz Bay Watersports (boats are at the Westin). I believe there is one in Coral Bay, but I don't know the name.

Edited: 14 February 2014, 16:19
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
159 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dive shops on St.John's????

Low Key is full service and will have everything that you will need.

http://www.divelowkey.com/

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
5,835 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dive shops on St.John's????

I have dove with both. I prefer Cruz Bay Watersports because they only take certified divers on the morning 2 tank dives. LowKey takes resort divers and after being kicked a few too many times, mask knocked off my face, regulator knocked out of my mouth.... by resort divers, I only dive with Cruz Bay Watersports. I don't like to poo-poo anybody/business, but that has been my experience over my 20+yrs. Absolute favorite dive site is Lind Point. A drift dive. Fun both day and night!

St Thomas
Destination Expert
for St. Thomas
Level Contributor
14,225 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dive shops on St.John's????

Dear OP, As long as you persist in calling St John "St Johns" you're going to be corrected (as you've been on two threads now). There is a St John's in the Caribbean which is the capital and largest city of Antigua and Barbuda; and there's a St John's in Newfoundland. In the USVI it's St John. No tetchiness here, just would like you to enjoy your visit without wondering why people are looking at you sideways if you insist on adding that "s".

ny
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dive shops on St.John's????

thanks everyone

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,475 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dive shops on St.John's????

We have dived with Low Key Watersports for several years, and they are great. I highly recommend them.

7. Re: Dive shops on St.John's????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 06:17