We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Male massage therapist ?

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
143 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Male massage therapist ?

I've done a search and can't find any male massage therapists on St. John that will bring their table to our villa in Coral Bay. Anyone know of any I could contact? There will be two 1-hour massages we will schedule for June. Thanks for your help.

RI
Level Contributor
446 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Male massage therapist ?

Did you try this? http://islandmassagecompany.com/about.php

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
2,679 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Male massage therapist ?

Although it has been quite some time since I have indulged in a massage, the first one I ever had was by Casey way back when. He is a very nice guy and I thoroughly enjoyed my massage with him. You can check out their services here: stjohntour.com/SJL-other/Nomadic/index.htm Nomadic Spa

Coral Bay, St. John
Level Contributor
650 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Male massage therapist ?

+1 for http://islandmassagecompany.com/about.php

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
143 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Male massage therapist ?

Thanks. I've contacted Kate at Island Massage Company and she sent me David's email address. I'll arrange a date for our massages and have him bring some of their massage oils along too.

St. John
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Male massage therapist ?

Thank you, everyone, for your support. Dave has been a licensed massage therapist since 1991 and practicing in the islands since 1997. In-villa massage really can't be beat. Gel free to contact me with any questions: kate@islandmassagevi.com

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
143 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Male massage therapist ?

On St. John now and wanted to report that last evening my husband and I each had a wonderful one-hour massage by John Borro that was recommended by two forum members (see above). He lives in Coral Bay, but will bring his table to your villa anywhere on the island. He also does some work at a resort on St. Thomas. He was prompt and professional and set up his table on our porch overlooking Coral Bay. It was wonderful with the cooling breezes, sounds of waves, and the birds and frogs chirping in the background. John did some new stretching of my limbs and was careful of painful joints. We both enjoyed our massages and will book him on our next trip in 2015. You can contact John at: http://www.islandmassagevi.com

Irmo, South Carolina
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Male massage therapist ?

Great to know! Always looking for a great massage therapist! Had a few on the island, but always looking to find a great one!

RI
Level Contributor
446 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Male massage therapist ?

AzRich...is it John or Dave? I'm confused. The person I met was Dave.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
143 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Male massage therapist ?

Oops. You are correct - it is Dave Borro ! Let's see - I'm on St. JOHN and the massage therapist was DAVE. Lesson learned - don't post on forum after 2 Painkillers!

RI
Level Contributor
446 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Male massage therapist ?

I thought perhaps the massage was so good you forgot who you were and where you were and who you were with. ;)