We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which villa?

Pasadena, Maryland
Level Contributor
302 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which villa?

Hoping someone might be familiar with these villas. We have it down to 3 villas, Morgan Point, Paradise Revisited, and Paradisellio. We just can't decide! Any help?

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,913 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which villa?

I am only familar with Morgan Point so I can not compare. I think that it is a great bargain with a killer view.

You do not have any view from the pool, so keep that in mind.

Pasadena, Maryland
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which villa?

Yes, that was our concern but apparently they are putting in a new pool and it will have a view. The new pool is supposed to be done by October.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
167 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which villa?

Just stayed at Morgan Point (April 17th-24th) and thought it was terrific value.. It's no big deal that there's no view of the water from the pool. You have a huge deck for that. Also, we only went in the pool once (the first night). My wife and I and our two boys (11 & 9) spent just about every waking hour at the beach.

Villa is perched high on a hill with great views and just minutes from downtown. Tinker was the person who recommended to us. Villa is clean and has everything you need. We looked at much more expensive and fancier villas, but in the end decided to save our money and spend it on dinners and excursions.

Great decision! Thanks Tinker!

Can't wait to go back!

Enjoy.

4. Re: Which villa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 05:17