We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terra hawk or Lille Paradis?

Florida
Level Contributor
66 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Terra hawk or Lille Paradis?

Any suggestions? Going this summer.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
647 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terra hawk or Lille Paradis?

Have you been to St John before? These villas are located in two different areas of the island. Do you want to be near Cruz Bay or Coral Bay?

Holliston, MA
Level Contributor
164 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terra hawk or Lille Paradis?

I have stayed at Lille Paradis. Happy to answer any questions. I liked it very much, but it is off the beaten track.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terra hawk or Lille Paradis?

Lille Paradis looks like a great house. That sunny pool deck would be a bonus over Terrahawk. I have stayed next door to Terrahawk twice and have toured the house. I love its location for the easy access into town and the walk to Gibney. In the summer, however, a pool would be enjoyable.

The location of Lille Paradis is remote. Some people love that sort of seclusion but if you plan on going out at night for meals, you will be spending a lot of time in the car.

Florida
Level Contributor
66 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terra hawk or Lille Paradis?

I know they are on opposite sides. I have not been to St. John's before. I like the remote idea, but like being close to town too. Is the view better on Terrahawk side?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Terra hawk or Lille Paradis?

From Terrahawk, you have a view of the BVIs, St. Thomas and the little islands in between. I think it is a very pretty view. Time to Cruz Bay is about 5 minutes.

My memory of the Kiddle Bay area is less sharp, I have only been there once. I am guessing time to Cruz Bay would be 45 minutes. I was down lower and can't remember the views aside from the water.

Holliston, MA
Level Contributor
164 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Terra hawk or Lille Paradis?

The view from Lille Paradis consists of a salt pond and Kiddell Bay (and the Caribbean beyond) only. Sometimes we saw cruise ships at night. From the decks and pool area of Lille Paradis, you can't see any other houses, even the one right next door. In a week we saw only one boat in Kiddell Bay. We were there in August.

NY metro
Level Contributor
566 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Terra hawk or Lille Paradis?

Terrahawk is a sunset view over Hawksnest Bay onto Caneel's Hawksnest Beach and St Thomas.

A short but steep walk to Oppenheimer/Gibney Beaches. We enjoyed the walkable beach proximity and the short drive to Cruz Bay.

8. Re: Terra hawk or Lille Paradis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 05:17