We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast at Caneel

Stow, Ohio
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast at Caneel

Hi all!

I am traveling again to St. John in June. Last year on my honeymoon we stayed at Caneel. This year we are traveling with some family and wanted to be able to eat at Caneel for breakfast and or lunch. My question is, are all restaurants available to the public and what is the price for breakfast? I know there is a fee to park at Caneel.

Thanks!!!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,708 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast at Caneel

Yes, outside guests are welcome to dine at the resort. During our villa trips, we eat at Caneel at least once, often more. I think the breakfast buffet was around $27 pp. lunch entrees varied. For the quality and size, I thnk the sushi is a good value. The front desk will validate your parking assuming you spend more than $20,

Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast at Caneel

Try the Sunday brunch buffet at Caneel. It's outstanding. Absolutely the best buffet I have ever eaten at.

Corydon, Indiana
Level Contributor
175 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast at Caneel

Sunday brunch is no longer being served in that way except on special days like Mother's Day. Breakfast is, I believe $32/pp, which I think is the same as it was last year.

4. Re: Breakfast at Caneel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 06:15