We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Stuck on Day Charter

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ny
Level Contributor
176 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Help Stuck on Day Charter

So we are returning to St. John and wanted to do a day charter. In the past we have gone out with Palm Tree Charters but I understand John is not going to Virgin Gorda to the baths anymore. Wonder why? Any other suggestions as to who to use if the others in our party want to go. Saw that Big Blue charter does go and she (the captain is a she) has gotten very good reviews on Trip Advisor. Any thoughts?

St. John
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
2,665 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Stuck on Day Charter

I highly recommend Cleve at Local Flavor Charters, www.localflavorcharters.com. Not only is he a super nice guy, but he knows the waters well and has a deep love for the sea and all it has to offer. I would book early. Not sure when you are coming, but I know Cleve has been pretty busy lately. Have a great time!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Stuck on Day Charter

Ditto for Capt. Cleve and Local Flavor Charters:

340-513-1431

capt_cleve@yahoo.com

Enjoy!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
29 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help Stuck on Day Charter

Ditto for Capt. Cleve and Local Flavor Charters:

340-513-1431

capt_cleve@yahoo.com

Enjoy!

Coral Bay, St. John
Level Contributor
650 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help Stuck on Day Charter

+1 for Capt. Cleve and Local Flavor.

5. Re: Help Stuck on Day Charter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 05:17