We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rachel

Which St. John hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rachel

I know a lot of people use Rachel because frankly she's the best. We wanted to bring her a small gift this year. Does anyone know what she likes that maybe she doesn't get on STT?

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,726 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rachel

Rachel loves old Country music but she just recently discovered Pandora and listens on her phone.

She is faithful and something small that is Religious would be appreciated, A St. Christopher medal or a small cross.

She also enjoys things from people's home towns. She has never been to Boston, at least that I can remember, so something that Boston is known for would be nice.

Lititz, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
95 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rachel

How much does Rachel charge to go from the airport to Red Hook ? I have not used her, but I did use another private service this year, and they were WONDERFUL,..............for 50 bucks, and shortcuts I never knew existed ! THANKS !!!

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,726 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rachel

For 2 people Rachel charges $25 pp, for 3 or more $20 per person.

I know there are some people here that think I benefit from recommending Rachel. I do not. She is my friend and one hell of a woman that works hard to make people happy.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rachel

I like the home town/state gift idea. Especially think foodie stuff like a good marmalade or couple heirloom tomatoes, salt water taffies etc...would be cool.

Rachel is such a nice lady and so professional/reliable I could not imagine a reason to not recommend her.

catawba island, oh
Level Contributor
225 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rachel

I have to thank Tink for initially intruducing us to Rachel on this forum. She is a very hard worker. Imagine trying to co -ordinate transportation for so many, dealing with airline delays and then experiencing trauma on our faces as we board her vehicle for our flights home. She is so congenial and accomodating. A real treat to be greeted by her on arrival and ease the pain on the return.

catawba island, oh
Level Contributor
225 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rachel

And forgot to mention- she loves chocolate.

Boston...
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Rachel

For everyone who said Rachel likes chocolate....how did you get it to STJ without melting? You can't carry that onto a plane, can you?

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,726 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rachel

You can carry food on the plane.

Boston...
Level Contributor
552 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Rachel

I must have missed the memo. Boston Chocolates it is. Just spoke with her, she's the best.

10. Re: Rachel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 05:15