We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

laundromat

Which Cruz Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southport, North...
Level Contributor
531 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
laundromat

Greetings! Is there a publc laundromat in downtown Cruz Bay? Our next trip is for 10 days, 5 on each side of the island, and we will most likely need to do a wash mid trip.

Westchester, New...
Level Contributor
596 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: laundromat

According to this site, their are 4/5 laundromats in the Cruz Bay area

www.seestjohn.com/services_general.html

United States
Level Contributor
502 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: laundromat

I remember seeing a laundromat near the St John Inn I believe.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for St. John, Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: laundromat

We've used Kilroy's on South Shore Road for drop off service in the past.

The last two trips we did not have washer/dryer and used woolite single serving packets and the sink. With two teenage daughters this was not quite adequate! For me, it works great.

Cheers, RickG

Southport, North...
Level Contributor
531 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: laundromat

The drop off service sounds great. The last thing we want to do is hang around a laundromat while on vacation! I have brought the small packs of woolite with me on many vacations and they are great for bathing suits and underwear; would work just fine for my husband too! For me, I need a little more....LOL

5. Re: laundromat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2010, 05:17