My husband and I are planning a 6 day/5 night trip in the 2nd week of June for our 10th anniversary. It's our first time to an island (We've been to Cancun for 4 days, but that's the only "tropical" vaca we've taken!) We are not really "sportsy" so no golf or tennis or real hiking. We plan on getting a 1BR villa at the Westin. We plan to take the Westin ferry from St. Thomas.
- Any ideas for something special for our anniversary (it is the 2nd day of our trip)?
- What are food prices like? Are drink prices comparable to any other resort area?(we are "umbrella drink" kinda people!)
- Can we walk to places from the Westin or should we budget for cabfare?
- We definately enjoy the "pub like" atmosphere...any suggestions for fun bars to go to?
- I saw a website for scooter rentals, are those a good options or should we just take a day and rent a jeep?
- Any other sugeestions for a couple of newbies would be very much appreciated!!!