We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bones Rum Shop

Billings, MT
Level Contributor
288 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Bones Rum Shop

I was reading about a new (?) place in Cruz Bay by St. John Spice called Bones Rum Shop. Has anybody been there? It sounds like fun :)

Mentioned in this post
Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel
Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel
489 Reviews
St. John
St. John
St. John
U.S. Virgin Islands
11. Re: Bones Rum Shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 March 2014, 14:35
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bones Rum Shop

Bones rum is very smooth. I live that you just buy the smoothe mix and add your own rum. Make it and walk out just a few steps to the water. It's not the kind of beach that anyone swims in, except a few kids wading. It's in town right next to the restaurants and bars and the people ferry dock. But it's a nice place to grab a drink and walk the beach, or grab a drink and shop the touristy shops.

Gainesville, Florida
Level Contributor
13 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bones Rum Shop

Was just here and loved the rum. When I was up at Blackbeards, Captain Roberto gave me a swig off of his jug of Bones Rum, which from being in the hot sun you would think would be nasty. But no, the rum was smooth even from baking in the sun for half of the day.

Boston...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Bones Rum Shop

I dream about this stuff!! It is the only rum I have ever liked. I do wish it was available locally, once a year is just not enough.

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
181 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bones Rum Shop

The shirts are a hit back in the states........

Ridgeland...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Bones Rum Shop

Brought two bottles back with me!!! Very smooth rum!

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
2,613 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Bones Rum Shop

The rum is delicious, you can not buy it in the states and they do not ship it either. You can bring back 6 bottles each and the airlines will check the boxes for free. Ours made it all the way back home to Cali, no problem, the bottles are heavy duty. The bar is fun too and they didn't seem to care we kept picking up the bottle and adding more rum to our drinks, lol!

18. Re: Bones Rum Shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay