We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips to Baths and Jost Van Dyke - bad kitty or ferry?

Which Cruz Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Day trips to Baths and Jost Van Dyke - bad kitty or ferry?

Hi everyone! I am going to St. John for the first time this June for my honeymoon and I really want to take day trips to the Baths and Jost Van Dyke. I am trying to figure out if it would be better to do the bad kitty (and see both in one day) or take ferries and take up 2 days. My worry with the ferry is that it's too much time away from St. John, and my wory about Bad Kitty is it may be too rushed. Also, I really want to go to the bar Foxy's and I can't tell if there is time for that on the Bad Kitty tour... any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
403 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Day trips to Baths and Jost Van Dyke - bad kitty or ferry?

We used Island Wilson Excursions this past October. Hands down the best day of our trip! No schedules, no agendas, just what we wanted to do. Our pace!! Captain Wilson knew a great deal about the Islands and treated us like gold! We have every intention of booking Captain Wilson again this October! He will take you anywhere you want to go, no time limits! Not a party boat, just relaxing and fun!

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
403 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Day trips to Baths and Jost Van Dyke - bad kitty or ferry?

We used Island Wilson Excursions this past October. Captain Wilson was awesome. No schedules, no agendas, just what we wanted to do. Captain Wilson made it the best day of our vacation!

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
403 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Day trips to Baths and Jost Van Dyke - bad kitty or ferry?

Try Island Wilson Excursions. Captain Wilson will make it "your day"! Nothing structured, no agendas, just what you want to do! We had a blast with him! We plan on booking Captian Wilson for sure this October!

San Francisco Bay...
Level Contributor
1 post
47 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Day trips to Baths and Jost Van Dyke - bad kitty or ferry?

I've been reading the post but what is most benefit for a couple visiting and exploring without having to charter a boat for a Full Day tour. It looks like Bad Kitty is the only option for an organized tour, yes structured but if I really just want to explore the British Side is there a Ferry to do this and also area of BVI should we tackle. Not really into snorkeling here but more exploring, sightseeing. Any other recommendations appreciated. Thanks!

15. Re: Day trips to Baths and Jost Van Dyke - bad kitty or ferry?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay