We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa for Easter week 2014 - Looking for a 2-3 Bedroom

Which Cruz Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
458 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Villa for Easter week 2014 - Looking for a 2-3 Bedroom

We are a family of 4 (Two boys ages 13, and 7 at time of travel), plus another Mom and son age 12, looking to rent a villa in Cruz Bay for a week for under $3,000. We have stayed at the Westin in the past (Standard room, not villas), and looking for a place with a pool, views, and in or near Cruz Bay.

Thanks for your help!

CT
Destination Expert
for St. John
Level Contributor
5,641 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa for Easter week 2014 - Looking for a 2-3 Bedroom

While there are many condos in Cruz Bay, there are very few villas. I would expand your search to Great Cruz Bay, Chocolate Hole, Hart Bay and the other south shore locations. That is providing that you are renting a vehicle.

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for St. John, Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
3,076 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa for Easter week 2014 - Looking for a 2-3 Bedroom

That's a tight budget for your crew for Easter week. There are a few 3 bedroom $3,000 high season villas out there, but none I've seen with a swimming pool. After a quick search, I found Stonewatch at Caribbean Villas. Take your budget to $3,800 and there are more options. Remember to include 10% hotel tax. Good luck.

Cheers, RickG

Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa for Easter week 2014 - Looking for a 2-3 Bedroom

You may be in luck. Easter 2014 is April 20. Traditionally low season starts around April 15. I suggest you check with Caribbean Villas, www.caribbeanvilla.com.

New York
Level Contributor
458 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa for Easter week 2014 - Looking for a 2-3 Bedroom

Thank you so much for your responses, greatly appreciate it.

Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa for Easter week 2014 - Looking for a 2-3 Bedroom

Caribbean Villas is our rental agent. I just checked its 2014 in-season dates. The ending date is April 11, 2014, so you are definitely in the low season timeframe. You should be able to find quite a few villas within your budget.

Suffern NY
Level Contributor
659 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa for Easter week 2014 - Looking for a 2-3 Bedroom

Give a look T One Love Villa. It has all you could ask for, is very convenient to town, the beaches and Starfish. Kids could probably stay together in the double room.. Enjoy!

7. Re: Villa for Easter week 2014 - Looking for a 2-3 Bedroom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay