We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

argonauta villa

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
argonauta villa

has anyone stayed at this villa recently and has pictures?

Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
6,521 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: argonauta villa

The last time we stayed there was 2010, but we have stayed there 5 times. The house is exactly as pictured on the Vacation Vistas website. Lisa Durgin is great to work with. Any problems we encountered (which were all small and didn't affect our stay) were promptly taken care of. The only thing I would change about the house is to have a TV in one or two of the bedrooms. I like to watch TV on when I go to bed.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
382 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: argonauta villa

I heard from a friend who lives nearby to Argonauta Villa, that the owners were staying there for a while (as you see the calendar is pretty solidly booked). I wonder if the owners are doing any updates or fixes while there? Looks beautiful how it is and it's in a great spot with wonderful views.

Level Contributor
100 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: argonauta villa

We chose Argonauta for our wedding ceremony in 2011 and stayed there for 10 days along with some of our guests. (Our reception was at another villa) We returned in 2012 as it is one of our favorite villas. I highly recommend this villa, and Lisa Durgan is wonderful. The villa is immaculate and the view is wonderful. Sorry I don't know how to post pictures but, as stated, the pictures are accurate. Would be glad to answer any questions by PM. This villa is very popular and heavily booked. Wish we were there right now.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
169 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: argonauta villa

We stayed there June 2013. It is a beautiful villa. Lisa is great to work with. View, location are the best. Would stay there again in a heartbeat!

5. Re: argonauta villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay