We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin virgin studio

Which Cruz Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
228 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Westin virgin studio

I am being told by the hotel I could sleep 5 of us, 3 being kids

Any thought

Thanks

South Jersey
Level Contributor
13 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin virgin studio

We own a studio efficiency up on the hill (across the street from the main entrance) - and I think it would be a tight squeeze. There is a king size bed and a pull out couch. There is room for a cot if you ask for one however, you need to push the furniture around and there will almost no walking space. I guess if your kids are all under 6 and get along well, they could all squeeze onto the pull out couch.

I don't know about the studios on the hotel property.

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin virgin studio

It might be a little tight but certainly do-able. The Westin has a fold-up single bed (roll-a-way) that you can request. We've used these in the past and they are very comfortable. It is like the "heavenly Westin bed", only a single. When not in use you fold it up and put it against a wall (it is on wheels).

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
5,727 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Westin virgin studio

Is there a reason you have selected the Westin? Using points? Want kid's club? What's your budget? You may be able to find a villa with more room for about the same price (unless you're using points). You will still want to rent a jeep to visit the many beautiful beaches. The Westin is on a man-made beach with zero snorkeling. There are a few dining options at the Westin, but no other restaurants in walking distance (The Westin is located in Great Cruz Bay, not Cruz Bay). Check out www.stjohnusvi.com for lots of great information including villa management & vehicle rental companies.

4. Re: Westin virgin studio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay