We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

noodle and raft to purchase?

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
166 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
noodle and raft to purchase?

where can i buy bith a noodle and float-y raft on the cheap in cruz bay? ...also, top three beaches that are also good for a seven year old?

thanks!

lb

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
148 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: noodle and raft to purchase?

Chelsea Drug store

Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: noodle and raft to purchase?

I second Chelsea Drug. Just Beach, at Mongoose Junction, has noodles as well. If you are renting a villa check with the manager - there may be pool floats and noodles available for you without having to purchase any.

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
6,174 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: noodle and raft to purchase?

You can buy a cheap raft at your local Family Dollar or Dollar Store and pack it. It doesn't take much room. We just leave it behind at the end of our trip. We have found noodles about 25-30% of the time at our villa rentals.

Pittsford, New York
Level Contributor
1,461 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: noodle and raft to purchase?

You got your purchase advice, so I wont repeat. Top 3 beaches for a 7 year old. I assume you're not staying at the Westin - if you are, although it's a man-made beach, it's great for kids with the concessions and pool. But otherwise probably Maho, Francis and Trunk/cinnamon. First 2 don't have concessions, last 2 do. Waterlemon and Salt Pond can be good also, but a 7 year old would hate the walks to get there (and back).

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Cruz Bay
Level Contributor
6,174 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: noodle and raft to purchase?

I'll add Hawksnest & Jumbie along North Shore Rd. Both Lameshurs on Coral Bay side. If your 7 yr old enjoys hiking and you go to Salt Pond, take the short hike (flat, 1/2 mile tops) to Drunk Bay. You can't swim there, but your kid (and you) will get a kick out of seeing the coral people. And you have to make your own too! Take your camera.

north carolina
Level Contributor
416 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: noodle and raft to purchase?

FYI... a noodle at Just Beach is $9 so pack what you can.

7. Re: noodle and raft to purchase?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay