We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Destination St. John - Coral Rays

Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Destination St. John - Coral Rays

I am staying at Coral Rays thru Destination St. John, is there anyone out there that can tell me about their experience with Destination St. John?

boston
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Destination St. John - Coral Rays

Destination St John manages our new home "MILESAWAY". They are awsome and will attend to every detail and any needs you have. We stayed at "LA MER" over Christmas which is right above "CORAL RAYS" the view is spectaulcar.

new jersey
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Destination St. John - Coral Rays

My husband & I stayed at Temptress through Destination St. John back in November. We made plans with them very early, our plans changed and we added two extra people to the rental. Then last minute, we added two more extra people to the rental. This posed no problems for them.

The owners of Destination St. John are a married couple from Long Island NY. They visited St. John frequently and then decided to move their and start a rental company. They are very polite and will meet you at the ferry on time. They will take you to the villa you rented and give you a brief tour. If you have any questions, try to remember to ask them THEN. From this point onward, you will only deal with them by telephone.

We had an air conditioning problem that we detected upon the brief tour, and so they got on the problem right away. Needless to say within 24 hours the air conditioning was repaired and never really had any need to talk with Destination St. John. The villa temptress was a delight, the photo's don't show the two great bathrooms. The view is wonderful, the sunrise in the morning is breathtaking and because we were located so high up on Chocolate Hole there were less problems with bugs. Bring "OFF" bug spray for the evenings, spray yourself before it gets dusk, whether you think you need it or not because you will need it.

I would definately use Destination St. John again, as we will be renting again in October 2005. PS. They leave a basket of cheese, fruit, crackers, spreads etc. on the kitchen counter for your arrival, I think that was a nice touch.

We have never used any other company, so we don't have anything to compare it to, however was satisfied and don't care to venture the possibility of a bad experience.

Sincerely,

Anita

Chicago
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Destination St. John - Coral Rays

I am thinking about staying at Coral Rays....did you like it ? Tell me eveything about it you have the time to tell !

Thanks in advance

Judy

Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay