We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any recommendation for villa/condo for 2

Wayne. New Jersey
Level Contributor
246 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
any recommendation for villa/condo for 2

Looking for a very CLEAN, condo/villa for 2 with a nice view, laundry, good airconditioning, locations withing 10 minutes of Cruz and NO BUGS. Last time we stayed at Great Expectations Villa and there was a HUGE spider (tarantula). Any recommendations would be appreciated.

CT
Level Contributor
149 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any recommendation for villa/condo for 2

Go to www.caribbeanvilla.com.

They have many different places to stay, and are helpful. Make sure to ask about construction.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
496 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any recommendation for villa/condo for 2

Hi, Just stayed at a new villa on Gift hill this past May. Gorgeous views of st.Thomas & great pool & deck! chech out the site..carefree-getaway's.com & or thier own site cielovistastjohn.com We Loved it!! As for bugs & critters it's hard to be on an island & not see any from time to time!I can tell u though we had no problem inside the villa! The price was reasonable also. Only the bedrooms are air conditioned but that was never an issue for us! Good Luck!!!!!!

Ohio
Level Contributor
93 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any recommendation for villa/condo for 2

We are staying at Hawksbill through Caribbean Villas in a week. Right outside of Cruz Bay. Has very private pool and air in the bedrooms. Great view and laundry also.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
496 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any recommendation for villa/condo for 2

Let us know hawksbill turns out! Have Fun...

Wayne. New Jersey
Level Contributor
246 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: any recommendation for villa/condo for 2

Thanks to all for the info. It's greatly appreciated. We did find a place call "String of Pearls", right on the beach next to the Westin. I'll advise when I return. Thanks again.

Boston
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: any recommendation for villa/condo for 2

If you're looking for something close to Cruz Bay, check out Ocean Pearl and/or Aqua Gem - they are pretty much identical (and when we went to stay with our family, they were very clean!)

I'm not sure when you're traveling, but take a look at Jasmine too - I've heard some great things about it through Caribbean Villas.

Good luck!

St. John
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: any recommendation for villa/condo for 2

In responce to Islandia28, I've stayed at Aqua Gem. Beautiful! My family and I enjoyed this villa very much. I think you will be pleased with this decision. And if you have any questions, call Caribbean Villas and just ask them. I can't even count how many times I have called them with questions ha ha.

Let me know!

Mel

8. Re: any recommendation for villa/condo for 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 04:19
Get answers to your questions about Cruz Bay