We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Chateau Villa, St. John BVI

Shreveport...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Le Chateau Villa, St. John BVI

I noticed that this beautiful villa does not have air conditioning. My husband and I were planning on renting in either May or June. Has anyone stayed at this villa during the summer months, and if so, did you get too hot (especially during the night)?

Thank You!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, East End
Level Contributor
5,537 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Chateau Villa, St. John BVI

It looks like a beutiful villa but no A/C in the bedrooms would be a deal breaker for me 12 months out of the year not just the summer. It is high up so it should get good breezes but a lot depends on which way the bedrooms face, windows etc.

Also, it is USVI not BVI.

B.

Shreveport...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Chateau Villa, St. John BVI

Oops. Sorry for my mistake. It has gotten wonderful reviews, and no one has mentioned anything about being hot. I am just wondering if the higher altitude on the north side of St. John (in the National Park) might make a difference? That is why I was hoping someone who has stayed there previously will respond. Thank you for your quick response.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
680 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Chateau Villa, St. John BVI

We stayed there for a week several years ago. I believe it was May. Although we usually rent villas with a/c in bedrooms we did not have a problem here. It is very high with a beautiful view and plenty of breeze. The rooms are very, very large with high ceilings. Le Chateau is easily accessed from Centerline. We loved it. Have a great trip.

Shreveport...
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Chateau Villa, St. John BVI

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really loved the photos of the place, and I was so HOPING that would not be a problem. I really appreciate your responding to my inquiry!

5. Re: Le Chateau Villa, St. John BVI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 19:17
Get answers to your questions about Virgin Islands...
More Virgin Islands National Park Topics