We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caneel or Little Caneel?

Laguna Beach...
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Topic
Caneel or Little Caneel?

I suppose there could be worse things to worry about :) My husband, 8yr old and myself have put a deposit on a beachfront room on Little Caneel with the option to be wait-listed for Caneel beach. Is there a huge difference with the location on the beach? We have read Little Caneel beachfront rooms are actually set back kinda far. Can you enjoy the sunset from this location?

new york
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caneel or Little Caneel?

The rooms on little caneel are up a flight of ten or so stairs but they are lovely and much larger then the rooms on caneel.You will find yourself going to all of the beaches so I would not worry, the only thing is that little caneel is the home to several...more than two less than 10 harmless iguanas.Some people are not into very large lizards sunbathing on the sand near your chair or climbing the trees so if you are not a fan maybe try to get a room on hawksnest, they have the morning sun and it is a very mellow beach.The sunset is nicest from the deck directly over the bar at the main caneel beach but the views on the decks at little caneel are great too.

2. Re: Caneel or Little Caneel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 22:20
Get answers to your questions about Caneel Bay