We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Children's Club @ Caneel

Tyler, Texas, USA
Level Contributor
79 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Children's Club @ Caneel

Hi,

We are considering a trip in July to Caneel Bay (first time to STJ). We are traveling with our 7 year old. Does anyone have any reviews of the Kids Club? Thanks for any help.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,663 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Children's Club @ Caneel

I hesitated to post as my info is 3 years old but I guess it is better than nothing.

When our son was 4.5yo, we met the woman than runs the kids club. I thought she was very nice. She tried to encourage our son to go but he wanted to stay with us (a choice we were fine with) to swim and snorkel. I liked what she had to say and would have been comfortable sending our son.

We met another set of parents whose three kids used the club and like it. They also had the kids in the dinner and a movie session at night and said the kids enjoyed it.

Caneel had a basket of toys and sparkling cider and cookies for our son on arrival.

Tyler, Texas, USA
Level Contributor
79 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Children's Club @ Caneel

Thank you! That helps a lot.

St. John
Level Contributor
244 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Children's Club @ Caneel

If you would prefer a private sitter , send me a PM as I can give you info about KIDS NIGHT IN babysitting service.

4. Re: Children's Club @ Caneel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Caneel Bay