We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Old Bahama Bay

Winston-Salem
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Wedding at Old Bahama Bay

My fiance and I are considering having our destination wedding at Old Bahama Bay in late November. I am wondering if anyone has gotten married at OBB and could offer suggestions/advice, or if someone could suggest an even better place for a private beach wedding in the Bahamas. Also, if anyone has stayed there in late November, could you tell us what it is like that time of year (e.g. is it crowded, are the bugs as bad as they seem to be in the summer, etc).

orlando
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Old Bahama Bay

I am also getting married there. I am getting married in January and would love to hear what you have to say when you return. Please let me know

Townshend, Vermont
Level Contributor
468 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at Old Bahama Bay

We were at Old Bahama Bay in early December two years ago. It was almost empty and we felt we had the resort to ourselves!

The weather was perfect for us; not too warm and no humidity. We swam every day in both the pool and the ocean but then again we are from Vermont and are used to colder water. However, I did put on a sweater a few of the evenings as we walked around the property. There were absolutely no bugs at all!

There was a very small wedding while we were there but I can't give you any details or advice on that.

Best of luck!