We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perfect Wedding

Glasgow
13 posts
Save Topic
Perfect Wedding

Hi Everyone

My partner and i are looking at getting married at Sandals Royal Bahamian and i have done a LOT of research on here and it sounds fab.

We are from Scotland in the UK so travelling a far distance for our special day with around 15 guests. As it is my special day i want everything to be perfect so need you guys to help me :-)

Scott and i will be staying at Sandals but our guests will be elsewhere but like any family and friends they dont want to all be in the same resort so i need some help with good all inclusive resorts for the guests and any other info that you may think would help me make my special day the perfect day EVER

Thanks

Natalie x

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
879 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perfect Wedding

Try Breezes for them which is an all inclusive:

www.breezes.com/resorts/breezes-bahamas/

Glasgow
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Perfect Wedding

hey thanks proartwork. I will have a wee look.

Thanks

Warwick, New York
Level Contributor
175 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perfect Wedding

I also agree with Breezes. Your wedding at SRB will be perfect. My wife and I have stayed here 8 times and have seen a lot of weddings. All looked spectactular. What month you plan is important. You really dont want your guests to be at Breezes during spring break. As it gets kind of crazy. It also depends on how many children if any and ages. You also have other hotels down the road .But not all inclusives. When my son got married we had 44 guests at one Sandals Resorts and it was awesome. If children and budget are not involved I would suggest everyone staying at SRB, as it has so much to offer. If not Breezes is your best choice for an all inclusive. Any more questions just ask.

Glasgow
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Perfect Wedding

Hi Alnreg

Thanks for your reply. There will be no kids so all adults. I really dont want to be sharing SRB with our family and friends on our wedding and honeymoon so another resort would be great i also have some friends who want to stay in a resort by themselves so need to find a nice one for them too. We are looking at May next year is that time ok? A few people have said to check out the Hilton, Riu and Comfort Suites do you have any thoughts on them?

Thanks

Natalie

5. Re: Perfect Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 00:16