We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Review for Sandals Emerald Bay is up!

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
898 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
My Review for Sandals Emerald Bay is up!

My review is now up. Feel free to ask any questions.

Images can be seen here:

flickr.com/photos/…

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,307 posts
627 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Review for Sandals Emerald Bay is up!

Great pics and review!!!! Thanks for posting!!! Do you have the weekly schedule? Did you go on the Exuma Point BBQ (if they had it?)

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
898 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Review for Sandals Emerald Bay is up!

The weekly schedule is posted in the main lobby area. My fiancé thought they should have these printed schedule in every room. But I think these schedules tend to change. I did not go for the BBQ.

Edited: 13 May 2011, 00:16
Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,641 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Review for Sandals Emerald Bay is up!

great pics and review ProArt! The weekly schedule...actually 2 or 3 days at a time was delivered as a print out to our room when we were there in March. Perhaps this has changed since then?

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
898 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Review for Sandals Emerald Bay is up!

My fiance spoke to the manager about having printed in our room and he said they no longer do that because it was a waste of paper.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,307 posts
627 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Review for Sandals Emerald Bay is up!

I can see their point about that but does help with planning. Will take pics of each day instead as people do request the schedule (even if it may be a bit out of date) ahead of time.

Thanks for the info!!!

White Plains, New...
Level Contributor
898 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My Review for Sandals Emerald Bay is up!

When are you planning to go?

7. Re: My Review for Sandals Emerald Bay is up!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 05:17